Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
Kiron Open Higher Education (gGmbH) is a non-profit organization founded in 2015 with the mission to enable access to higher education and successful learning for refugees through digital solutions. As part of an innovative educational model Kiron offers coherent curricula using MOOCs (Massive Open OnlineCourses) from partner platforms like Coursera and edX so that refugees can start studying regardless of their status. Courses are mostly provided in English, completely free of charge for the students and all accessible via our learning platform Kiron Campus.
Through strong partnerships with accredited universities worldwide, students have the opportunity to finish their program with a regular bachelor’s degree. Today, a team of 70 employees receives further support from about 400 volunteers worldwide and a competence pool consisting of experts from relevant fields, such as professors, psychologists and business specialists.
Your opportunities and responsibilities at Kiron:
• Being part of the recruiting team to get to know all stages of international staff recruitment - from the creation of a job ad to the interview process
• Distributing job ads via various paid und free plattforms and recruiting channels
• Proactively researching and generating new and creative sourcing ideas
• Learning to use a comprehensive HR Software to manage applications and the recruiting process
• Supporting the management of the interview process by scheduling interviews, coordinating candidates and interviewers as well as preparing materials
• Maintaining and further developing the internal recruiting database
Your set of skills:
• You share the vision of free education worldwide for refugees
• You are a self-starter, hard-working, adaptive, & have an entrepreneurial mind-set
• You are fluent in English or German and proficient to use the MS Office Package
• You are highly pro-active and with the ability to prioritize & multitask
• You have a high interest in getting to know social technologies, sourcing methodologies and tools in the field of recruiting
• Previous experiences in the field of Human Resources and Recruiting and/or a educational background in this field is a plus.
• The opportunity to get a comprehensive insight into the recruiting and human resources team
• The atmosphere of an innovative and fast-growing social startup and the chance to be part of a dynamic, international and interdisciplinary team
• Flexible working hours at our attractive office location in the center of Berlin
• Investment in you: Regular team building and trainings
Please send your application including cover letter, CV and earliest starting date in English or German with the subject “Internship Recruiting” to:
Please note that due to our limited budget as a nonprofit organization we are unfortunately unable to pay salaries. Therefore we only offer mandatory internships/ educational program (“Pflichtpraktikum”) or study orientation internships (“Orientierungspraktikum”).
If you still have questions please check our website www.kiron.ngo or get in touch with internship(at)kiron(dot)ngo.
Kiron Open Higher Education