2 Professorships (W2) Business Psychology
HMKW offers two professorships in the field of Business Psychology at its Berlin campus. Positions are initially limited to two years but with a view to being made permanent.
in Berlin, HMKW
Full-time (part-time is possible)
Employment (initially limited to 2 years, later permanent)
December 15, 2016
What we expect:
For further details on requirements, please see: www.hmkw.de/en/career/job-vacancies
- You should be an outstanding individual with a proven track record of excellent research and a PhD (or equivalent) in a topic related to psychology.
- Apart from your knowledge and analytical competence, your ability to teach and coach our students in an affirmative, joyful way is equally important. You should be highly experienced, and committed as a coach and teacher. Your didactic experience should be documented by at least 300 hours of academic teaching.
- Since we are a university of applied sciences, your professional skills and experiences are equally important, documented by at least 5 years of relevant professional experience, of which at least 3 years are in a non-academic capacity.
- Your expertise should cover the theoretical foundations of academic research and theory in general as well as in business-related psychology: Your interest and knowledge covers the domain of work- and organizational psychology and its applications.
- Last but not least: Your language proficiency in both German and English allows teaching in - and seamless switching between - the two languages.
Your application should include: CV, study certificates, work references, list of publications, and, if you were not already awarded the title ‘professor‘, the name of two professors (not your PhD-examiners) as references. Please send your application to:
HMKW Hochschule für Medien, Kommunikation und Wirtschaft
Prof. Dr. Klaus-Dieter Schulz
Ackerstrasse 76, 13355 Berlin
Profile of HMKW Hochschule für Medien, Kommunikation und Wirtschaft
is a university of applied sciences
, privately owned, but state-approved by the Federal Agency for Education, Science, and Research (Senatsverwaltung für Bildung, Wissenschaft und Forschung)
, Berlin. All its degree programs are accredited by FIBAA, an internationally recognized agency for academic quality assurance. Since 2014, HMKW is institutionally approved by the federal Science Commission (Wissenschaftsrat)
Founded in 2009 in Berlin, HMKW opened a first branch in Cologne, in 2011 and a second branch in Frankfurt/Main in October 2016. As of now, approx. 1.800 students are enrolled at HMKW in Berlin, Cologne, and Frankfurt.