At Yelp, we’re passionate about connecting people with great local businesses. We bring together world-class talent from candidates of all backgrounds, levels of experience, and disciplines to create an exceptional product.
Yelp engineering interns work side-by-side with our passionate, creative software developers in our Hamburg office. Each intern has a mentor on their team and substantive projects to work on during their time here. We seek intrepid students who wish to help us connect people with great local businesses – and gain experience at an established mid-sized company – by developing real projects for Yelp. We push these projects regularly through our continuous deployment cycle.
Sound like a dream? Apply today and make it your reality!
Full Stack Engineer
- You will develop cool and useful features for our millions of business owners in the Yelp community
Application Backend Engineer
- You will build whole systems that are simple yet scalable
- You have expertise in at least one modern programming language: Python, Ruby, Java, Objective-C, or C++
- You will create delightful and useful iOS and/or Android applications for our business owners
- You have expertise in Objective-C, Java, or other mobile languages
If your curiosity seeks past engineering intern projects, check out our Engineering Blog: http://engineeringblog.yelp.com.
To apply, please go to our Careers page at yelp.com/careers, find the appropriate job opening, and apply directly through our portal.