Bitte beachten Sie: Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktiv.
Entdecken Sie hier weitere Stellenanzeigen auf academics, dem führenden Stellenmarkt für Wissenschaft und Forschung. Um regelmäßig per E-Mail über passende Stellen informiert zu werden, können Sie sich jederzeit kostenlos registrieren.
Working student (f/m) for Modelling Urban Air Mobility using Java
Bauhaus Luftfahrt e.V.
Taufkirchen bei München
Re-think the way we fly. In an international think tank, at the highest professional level. With experts from various disciplines that come together in fascinating ways. Ready to always improve on the good, to think beyond the beaten path, constantly asking questions - and thereby challenge the pioneering spirit anew every day. In a young, modern working environment with open ears and doors. That's who we are, Bauhaus Luftfahrt in Taufkirchen near Munich: around 50 colleagues whose work is backed by the four aviation companies, Airbus, IABG, Liebherr-Aerospace and MTU Aero Engines as well as the Free State of Bavaria. We investigate the future of mobility, particularly the long-term development of aviation. In doing so, we take into account technical, economic, social and ecological aspects equally.
Working student (m/f) for Modelling Urban Air Mobility using Java
in Taufkirchen b. München
- You will support the development of an Java-written extension for an existing transport simulation framework (MATSim), which allows to simulate Urban Air Mobility (UAM), i.e. flying taxi, next to existing transportation systems
- While the traffic simulation involving flying vehicles is working, it is in a working state with numerous simplifications. You task will be to improve and advance the implementations based on a description of the to-be-implemented methodology
- You will familiarize yourself independently with the workings of MATSim and the current UAM extension version
- You will prepare documentation for your programming contributions, written in English, outlining the methodology and workings of your additions
- You are a student in Computer Science, Transportation, Mathematics, or Engineering or a related field
- You are proficient in programming Java and have a good understanding of software engineering principles - You enjoy learning or advancing skills, as you will be using version control systems (i.e. Git) and Java IDEs (i.e. Eclipse)
- Reliability, preciseness, and self-reliance are among your strengths
- You are interested in target-oriented tasks and in working in an interdisciplinary team
- You are a proficient user of the English language
Please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the reference number: 23-9-21. Should you have any questions, don‘t hesitate to contact us. Tel.: 089-3074 84919