Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
eBay Kleinanzeigen is flexible and fast like a start-up yet we part of the global eBay Family. Our 30-people sized team includes all functions to run our business and do fast decision making. Members of our team value the entrepreneurial spirit, the “can-do” attitude and their mutual respect for each other’s talent and contribution.
We are one of the most-visited sites in Germany and growing at an amazing speed. Currently, we have about 12 million active ads and more than 15 million monthly unique visitors. You might know eBay Kleinanzeigen for having more than 19 million classifieds ads in a wide range of categories.
The Customer Experience Team is responsible for the delivery of customer insights, the improvement of customer facing processes, and all trust & safety related topics. The voice of the customer is at the heart of everything we do. We are based in Dreilinden, just outside of Berlin. Our team members value the entrepreneurial spirit, the “can-do” attitude and their mutual respect for each other’s talent and contribution.
To support our team in Berlin-Dreilinden we are looking for a
As a Customer Advocate you are significantly involved in all customer satisfaction related topics:
- Analyzing customer feedback across the relevant customer touch points
- Support market research projects
- Support design and implementation of experience related process and product improvements
- Working closely together with internal departments and external vendors.
- Student with a focus in one of the following areas: Marketing, Market Research, CRM, CX, international Business Relations
- Smart business sense and excellent customer focus
- Strong analytical skills
- Very good German and English language skills
- Well proven Office skills, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Skills in SPSS are an advantage
- Committed, motivated, flexible
What do we offer?
- A versatile job in a dynamic and rapidly growing company, anchored in the global eBay organization.
- An international environment with options to develop yourself
- A great campus with fitness center, table soccer, beach volleyball, basketball, bike rental, coffee-bar, excellent canteen and shuttle-service
- Dynamic team, passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor
- An attractive remuneration
We are looking forward to your online application including your CV, cover letter and earliest possible start date via www.ebaycareers.com. In order to find this position please use the reference number R0011904.For initial questions please contact Nadja Houdek (firstname.lastname@example.org).